Managing your Users
In this tutorial you will learn how to manage your users in WRMD.
Note: Only those with Super Admin access can add and update their users profile information.
Watch Video Tutorial
Adding New Users
In the dropdown menu under your name in the upper right of the page, click the settings icon to bring up your account information.
On the navigation bar on the left of your screen, under Account click the Users & Staff link.
On the Users & Staff page, click on the green Add New User button on the upper left of the page.
This will bring up the Add New User page with several fields requiring information to be entered:
- Email address: The email address that will correspond with the new user. This should be unique across the entire Wildlife Rehabilitation MD service. You can be a user of multiple accounts, however if the database recognizes the email address, it will ask if this user already exists. If they already exist in the system, you can only specify the role they will have in your account.
- Confirmation: Confirm the email address.
- Name: The full name of the user you are creating.
- Super Admin: Manages account information, updates application settings and uses the application.
- Administrator: Manages extension settings and uses the application.
- User: Just uses the application.
- Viewer: Searches and views records but is unable to create, update, or delete records.
- At least 6+ characters
- At least 1 lower case character
- At least 1 upper case character
- At least 1 digit
- Confirm Password: Re-enter your new password.
- Send Email: By checking this box you can choose to send a welcome email to the new user. This email contains WRMD user information including their password, so have user change their password after receiving the email.
When all information has been entered, click the green Add User button at the bottom of the page. The new user has now been successfully added to your WRMD account.