Register Your Organization
Thank you for choosing Wildlife Rehabilitation, MD (or WRMD for short)! In order to register your organization on WRMD, our strictly online service, you will need a constant and reliable internet connection, a good website browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, and a reliable computer. Follow the steps to get started with registering your service.
How to Register Your Organization
Go to https://www.wrmd.org/ and click on the blue Sign In link at the top right corner of the page.
Under the sign in box you will see a heading that says Need an Account?. Click the green button that says Register Your Organization.
Complete the form. Each box will prompt you for the information you will need to fill in.
- Email: You will need to confirm your email twice to ensure correctness.
- Password: You will need to confirm your password twice to ensure correctness.
- Organization: Type the name of your organization.
- Federal Permit Number: If your country requires it, include it here.
- State/Provincial/District Permit Number: If your region requires it, include it here.
- Contact Person: Include the contact person for your WRMD account. It may be you.
- Country: From the drop down menu, choose your country. If your country is not listed, you send an email address email@example.com with a request to add it to the list.
- Mailing Address: Include the address of your organization.
- Phone Number: Include the phone number of your organization.
- Website URL: While this is not necessary, it is helpful to include.
- Timezone: Include your organization’s timezone.
Once you have completed the form, click the reCATPCHA code to show you are not a robot.
Click the green Register Now button. Note: If you missed filling out any of the required fields, the form will highlight the fields you missed and prompt you to fill them out before you can register.
Once you register, you will be brought to the dashboard page which will look relatively empty compared to the screenshot you see below.
To access your settings, you must click on the arrow next to your name in the top right corner. This arrow will open the drop down menu where you can access your settings and account profile information. Click on the settings icon in this drop down menu.
On this page you can review your account profile information to ensure accuracy. Also look at the menu on the left side. This is where you can add more users and/or veterinarians to your account, modify settings, and turn on any extensions you wish to use.
For more detailed information about using WRMD, please review our other tutorials.