Updating Your Account Settings
Keeping your account settings current will help customize your WRMD account to meet the specific needs of your center.
Note: Only users with Super Admin access are able to update the Account Settings.
Watch Video Tutorial
Update Your Account Settings
On the left side bar of your Account Profile page, there are four general category settings you can update.
- Profile: Your organization’s account profile
- Users & Staff Authorizations: An editable list of log-in accounts and their unique user levels
- Veterinarians: All information regarding current veterinarian(s)
- General Account Settings: Language, Timezone, Date Format, and Account Avatar options
- Locations: Add or edit current location options at your center
- Treatment Log: Adjust the order in which this log displays and which users have permission to edit log entry information
- People: Adjust each users permission for accessing and editing the personal information of rescuers and donors
- Remote Access: Allow or prohibit users from accessing information from off-site locations
- General WRMD Settings: Make additional customizations to how your account functions and displays information
- All Extensions: The complete list of extensions available. Choose which extensions are activated and deactivated
- Activated Extensions: A list of active extensions
After inputing any new updates, click the green Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save these changes.